Using this website
This website (the “Site”) aims to provide you with key information about Sonic Healthcare UK providing pathology services in the UK and internationally.
Terms and Conditions
The provision of information on the Site is subject to your agreement of these terms and conditions. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Sonic Healthcare UK reserves the right at any time to change these terms and conditions. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting of the changed terms and conditions on the Site. Please revisit these terms and conditions from time to time to check for changes.
The contents of these pages are © The Doctors Laboratory Limited 2023. Reproduction is only permitted in accordance with the licence terms below.
- In any event the copying of any material is only permitted if it is copied in full with no amendment or editing.
- Translation is permitted on the basis that you take full responsibility for the accuracy of the translation.
- You may print copies of any item in hard copy for your own use or for use by others within your organisation.
- You may also download any item to a local hard disk provided it is for your own use or access by others within your organisation.
- The supply of any copy to a third party is permitted for their own use provided that:
- it is acknowledged that the Site is the source of the material, and the Sonic Healthcare UK web address (www.sonichealthcareuk.com) is included in the copy of the material along with the legend “© The Doctors Laboratory 2023”.
- the third party is informed that these licence conditions apply to him/her and he/she must comply with them, and a copy of these terms and conditions is provided.
- it is not supplied as part of another work or publication.
- it is not supplied directly in return for commercial gain.
Any requests to reproduce materials outside the scope of this licence should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer of Content
The Site provides key information about Sonic Healthcare UK and the products and services offered by it.
The information on the Site is intended solely for information and it is not intended to constitute medical advice and readers should not rely on it as such. You should not use the information on the Site to replace the relationship with your Doctor or other healthcare personnel. Nothing contained on the Site is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment.
While Sonic Healthcare UK attempts to keep all the information on the Site up-to-date, the Site should not be considered error-free or as a comprehensive source of information on a particular topic. Sonic Healthcare UK makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the content of the Site, and assumes no responsibility for any consequences relating directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information on the Site.
Images used on this site reflect both pre-and post-COVID-19 pandemic PPE usage.
Linking to our site
All material contained on the Site is protected by copyright laws, documented in our disclaimer.
Sonic Healthcare UK encourages and permits links to its website, and it is not necessary to request permission to make any such links. However, we do reserve the right to request the removal of any link.
A link to the Sonic Healthcare UK website must not be used to imply endorsement of your website, related products or services, or for any other commercial purposes. Your site must not conflict with the aims of Sonic Healthcare UK.
The Sonic Healthcare UK logo may not be used without prior permission, which may be requested by emailing email@example.com
If you require a descriptive text about Sonic Healthcare UK to use on your site, you may use the following: ‘Sonic Healthcare UK provides clinical laboratory diagnostic services across the UK and globally, through direct services and partnerships with the NHS and independent sector.’.
Links to other sites
The Site may include links to external sites. We only link to sites that we believe provide useful information which will be of interest to our users. Sonic Healthcare UK has no control over any such sites; and is not responsible or liable for the content, operators, availability, accuracy, quality, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites. Sonic Healthcare UK does not endorse, recommend or accept any responsibility for such third party websites.
The Doctors Laboratory Limited is registered in England under Company No. 02201998 at The Halo Building, 1 Mabledon Place, London WC1H 9AX.